Whether you have a business, work a 9-5 or are a stay at home mum, I bet my bottom dollar there are things you want to add into your life 'one day' but you just don’t have the time maybe its:
- Join the gym
- Actually sit with your kids for an hour and not be distracted
- Learn how to speak Russian
- Spend time at home that is not just sitting scrolling through social media
- Cut down alcohol
- Cut down eating crap
- Have a date once a month with your partner
- Have lunch with the girls
- Read a book
And at the end of every week you are still sat hating the fact you haven’t done those things.
You ran out of time so you promise yourself 'one day' next week will be the start of the change, you pep yourself up. You eat all the crap and drink all the alcohol to “clear “ the house ready for Monday so you don’t get tempted to eat or drink it once you actually start………… only to live the same week again over and over.
You feel like a failure. You can’t do these simple things you want so bad. You feel your life isn’t progressing. You are stuck.
That used to be me, too.
Boot My Butt 7 Day Business BootcampJust 45 minutes a day for 7 days could change your life